bumGenius Freetime - Austen
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Inspired by one of the greatest English writers in history, Austen is quaint, elegant and captivating. Like many of Jane Austen's novels, this print is filled with beautiful, 19th century accessories, including whimsical tea cups and saucers, antique cameos and elegant flowers. Whether you have a little bookworm or actress on your hands, they'll be ready for a lovely tea party in this endearing print.
Jane Austen (1775 - 1817)
Jane Austen was a 19th century English novelist best known for her six major novels, including "Pride and Prejudice." She used various styles of writing that not only broke the literary barriers of her time, but have also been accepted by modern-day readers and authors. Austen reached a certain level of success in her lifetime, but her popularity skyrocketed 52 years after her death when her nephew published A "Memoir of Jane Austen." Today, she is considered to be one of the greatest writers in English history. Her literary work continues to entertain and inspire new generations through film, television, theatrical adaptations and more.
- Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies.
- Generous sizing accommodates larger babies.
- 3×3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7-35+ pounds).
- Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit.
- Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy.
- One step cloth diaper - no stuffing!
- Two rows of snaps ensure a trim, bumGenius fit everytime!
- Gentle leg elastic contains the mess!
- Semi-attached inserts dry faster