Wrapsody - Breeze - Haumea
This beautiful coral wrap with hibiscus flowers is named for Haumea, who Hawaiian myth tells us taught human women to give birth to children The myth goes on to say that she is the mother of Hawaii and even that she is Mother Earth. It is the perfect wrap to celebrate the amazing mother that you are, and it feels as beautiful on as it sounds.
Wrapsody Breeze, our lightweight baby carrier, is as cool as it sounds, and it’s compact enough to tuck into your purse when you’re not wearing it. The simple design and bold patterns offer you the perfect fit every time. Just put your carrier on and tuck your baby in, and you’re ready to take on any adventure life brings you, beautifully, comfortably, and connected.
Our Wrapsody Breeze Wrap:
- Lightweight, strong, and compact
- For front, back, and hip carrying
- The most versatile style of carrier on the market
- Packs into a self-storing pocket for travel
- Range of patterns and styles for every family
- Includes full length DVD and quick-start brochure
- Fairly traded
This coral, floral wrap was first brought into imagination by Kristen DeRocha in 2005. This beautiful colorway with its aqua and green hibiscus flowers is our most requested retired wrap, brought back just for our tenth anniversary celebration this summer.